Birthday Parties at Pearson Field Education Center are suspended until further notice due to health department guidelines relating to COVID-19
Pearson Field Education Center’s hangar, filled with historic aircraft and hands-on learning activities makes an excellent setting for a child’s birthday party.
- Venue Fee – $150 includes seating for up to 30 participants. Please note that this is not a private venue.
- Set up – tables and chairs are included in venue fee
- Availability: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM on Saturdays
- STEM activities including a vertical wind tunnel, glider building, and straw rockets
- Sit in the cockpit of one of our historic aircraft
- Flight simulators (Children under 7 years old must be assisted by a parent or adult)
Food & Refreshments
You are welcome to bring in your own self-contained food (i.e. veggie trays, sandwiches, chips, cake, ice cream, pizza, and drinks). No food that requires the use of an oven or fridge.
You may bring in any decorations you would like, except for glitter and confetti. For items hanging on the wall, painters tape is required.
All balloons must be weighted. No open flame or candles are allowed.